[RC] wildlife encounters - agilbxr

I don't know if this counts, but we have a stray emu in the woods here.  We were trotting down the trail when this emu pops out of the bushes.  Alpine did the prettiest rollback and took off in the opposite direction.  Thankfully, he took me with him.  He quivered for 10 minutes over that.  (it was a VERY big chicken).  The second time we saw it, it about ran under Alpine's nose and he never even broke gait.  Guess he figured that the big chicken didn't eat him the first time, so he was safe now.

Juli and Alpine (you never know what eats horses...)