[RC] Is it just me???? - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hello fellow RideCampers,

Ok, it has been a calling of mine for sometime to touch on this delicate subject but I haven't had to the guts to do it....until now.

Bathrooms and the EnduanceNews.

Now, I am sure that I am not the only one that prefers to have reading material in the bathroom.  And of course the EN can be a great one.  I mean, you can kill two birds with one stone.  Read about the Crewing 101 and do....well, whatever comes natural.
  So, here is the question:  Am I the only one out there that has a problem with the cover of the magazine?  For example:  The month that Tamra (SE rider) and her horse Cracker Jacks graced the cover, and this month with my good friend Judy Ricci and her horse Chief.  I KNOW these people, and well, here they are looking at me, watching my every move. So, now when we go to the bathroom, depending on who is on the cover, we have to turn the magazine over....cover their eyes.  I don't have many secrets, but hey, the bathroom can be a sacred place.

Jody (paranoid in the bathroom)