Re: [RC] Any restrictions on RIDER drugs? - kazevedo

<x-tad-smaller>< ...but are there any rules under AERC,
FEI, etc. about RIDER drugs? ></x-tad-smaller>
<x-tad-smaller>
</x-tad-smaller>
No, thank God.....

Haha, this reminds me of the time my riding buddy picked up a silver flask of tequila on the side of the trail at a ride last summer. No one claimed it at the awards meeting ;).
I guess *somethin's* got to ease that knee/back/etc... pain!

:)Katie