Re: [RC] re: Pommel Packs-another thought - kazevedo

Katie, get a Cashel ankle safe for your phone.
?
chris

Yeah, they look nifty. Do you ride with one? I was wondering if I'd be irritated by it possibly rubbing against the saddle or horse or whatever-- or interfering with ankle flexion, or flopping around and annoying me, I don't know. Good thought though, I'll look into it- I'd also like to have a place to carry pepper spray on me- and the Cashel ankle safe definitely has room for it.
The last link I attached didn't work I don't think, lemme try it again for those of you who wanted to see it:

http://secure.dns77.com/www_longridersgear_com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=81_91&products_id=76

:)Katie