[RC] Now on the lighter side.... - KimFue

Every morning I get up between 4:30 and 5:00 because I know that is what “livestock” people do.  I put on the pink furry slippers and drag myself to the espresso machine so I can start on my first latte of the day. Got to jump start the day with a double shot buzz. I settle down to the computer to write my first post of the day and start my work day.  By 7 or 8, I get up and head out to the barn to condition the horses.  I bring the going endurance horses to their stalls and pop in their training videos.  Oh yes, I forgot to mention, I train my endurance horses with “Idyll – robics”.  They sit in a 12x12 stalls for a couple hours and watch conditioning videos.  This training system is really working as my horse won her first BC at our last ride. I haven't won a BC in almost 10 years!   The latest training tape in the “Idyll-robic” series called “Secrets to winning BC” really must have worked.  I can’t wait until we get to the tape called “Winning a 50 mile ride”.  I can’t remember the last time I won a ride.  While the horses are busy being "conditioned" I jump back on the Internet via the barn's computer and write a few more posts.  Wow, it's not even 10:00 and I posted to the endurance lists at least 20 times.

    Well, now that the horses have been conditioned it's time to get back to the business of the day.  Go back to the office (thank god for the home office) and work on billing, payroll, and bids for the company.  It's such a bitch when real work gets in the way of posting to the endurance lists…..

     Oh look, it's almost noon….lunch break….one more glance to see if anything interesting from the “lists” is in my mail box.  I am off to the mall for lunch with the “horsey set”.   We go to the mall because the feed store is right next around the corner.  Don't you just love the new cell phone technology….you can check your e mail and write text messages from anywhere.   Get home from lunch and immediately check my mail…..that is my internet mail. You never know what you may have missed in that 20 minute drive back from the mall.   Sit down to do more work as those invoices definitely need to get out today as I have to get paid so I can buy the truck and trailer load of hay for my barn full of horses in “Idyll-robic” training.   Thank god for “Windows XP” as every time I hear “you’ve got mail” I can jump to the “incoming mail” window to see if there is some controversial post I can respond to.

       Wow, it's almost 5:00 and where has the day gone, I have got to get out and train for the upcoming R&T before dark.   I sit down at my computer and pop in the DVD.  Oh, I forgot to tell you….”Idyll-robics” works for humans also.  I am already training 10 miles 4x a week.  I can’t wait to get to the point where I am able to do 25 miles in one training session.  Trying to compete in two sports, run a business AND post to the internet is really hard work!

    But, I have become so good at multi tasking….I can train using the "Idyll-robic" DVD, paint my nails, send faxes, and watch to see if I have any interesting e mails from the “lists”.  If something good comes in to my “in box” EVERYTHING can be put on hold so I can send an immediate response.  I have even learned to type with a pencil as not to smudge my wet nails.

     Now, where has the day gone!!!  It is almost 7:00 and I just haven’t had a minute to even think about dinner.  Well, I guess it's another night out at the local cafe.  One more check of the “in box”.  Oh my god, now it's almost 8:30, and I still haven’t eaten dinner.  Where does the time go when responding to e-mails.  I guess a can of soup will do just fine as I could miss a meal or two.  Maybe I should start the “Idyll-robic” weight loss program.  I bet it is just as successful as the training programs.

      It's almost 10:00, way past my bed time because we know that “livestock”people go to bed early so they can start all over again tomorrow.  BTW, if anyone wants info on "Idyll-robics" contact me privately and I will direct you to their website.  It is full of testimonials from folks just like me J

Kim Fuses