Re: [RC] Diablo's Pistoleros Ride - erin ...

Diablo Pistoleros really was one of the most gorgeous rides I ahve been too(or atleast thats what i thought).  When you finished some of the climbs, you truly felt like you were on top of the world.  My dad and I kept a close eye out for trail markings and never got lost(i like to take all the credit), but we did have to yell out and help re-direct some people as we watched them go in the wrong direction.  The camp was great, PLENTY of water(i don't know if I have ever been to a ride who had that much water...it was awesome!)...a wonderful pre-ride dinner(yummy) and the awards were great!  Hopefully it will be on next year=)

Only wish it wasn't so far away...yes I am spoiled(i think about a 4 hour drive is long...<sigh> im a weakling i know) but i can't fall asleep because I just feel plain ol' guilty leaving my dad up to drive all the way home with me asleep next to him.  I just can't do it(I used to, but now I can't ) and I didn't have a CD player and the stations were all messed up and static besides a "mix" station and I didn't feel like "brain storming" for a term paper(I don't like long car rides, as you can see...i get VERY bored)... Anyways, I hope everyone who went, enjoyed the ride as much as I did.  I don't know if anyone was pulled on the 50/25 or not? Maybe a couple, maybe not? I know they were looking for a high completion rate.  But the ride management was great and very friendly!!  Two thumbs up for the 1st year of the ride.

Yahoo! Mail