From: "Ridecamp Guest" <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 11:41 PM
Subject: [RC] Ortho flex saddle for sale.

Please Reply to: Paula Juergens cowlitztractor@xxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi again everyone,
I finally got my new ortho-flex Amigo saddle. I am hating it! Ok, so I'm
being a baby, but it does not at all ride like I had hoped. It has a feel
about it that I just am not getting used to. My horse is lazy and rough
riding, Tonkas's choppy and inconsistant in speed so I constantly feel like
I'm going to bounce right off of this darn thing when in a 2 point post and
struggling to keep him motivated with out a mare being in front of him to
lead the pace. Being that I regularly ride in a small roping saddle or a Bob
Marshall, and on more ambitious days & on my QH mare I love my all purpose
Crosby English saddle. That being said the Plantation saddle probably
doesn't have a snow balls chance in a volcano of becoming a favored saddle
with me. I'm going to sell it and get a synergist made for my horse and I.
I've sat in a couple and like 1 design in particular, but didn't want to
wait for them to make it,,, thought the Orth-flex was a short cut to the
same end. If anyone is interested, it's been ridden in 3 times, I bought it
Brand new last week, it is a 16.5 inch, 2 tone, Amigo Plantation fully trim
tooled with the Pheonix engraved on both fenders, over stuffed thigh rolls,
cush seat, has the small Montana silver conchos, footman loops everywhere,
Crupper/breast collar rings, optional 2 inch Biothane stirrup leathers,
cushioned western type leather wrapped stirrups, comes with the booties and
it's own Ortho-Flex fleece & quilted Dressage type pad, 1 inch dressage
girth billets, Just about every upgrade and add on that you can ask for, it
has, cost on this thing was $2200.00, I'll gladly take the first $1800.00
and include shipping, so I can go get a saddle made that I can really use &
don't have to whine about. I have a boat load of pictures and will hold of
on listing it with ebay for a couple of days.