Re: [RC] duh! - Chris Paus

glad you figured it out. I've done things equally dense. Don't you wonder what horses think of us sometimes!

chris

agilbxr@xxxxxxx wrote:
I posted earlier about my new austrailian saddle, and the one pressure point that it seemed to leave.  I figured it out today!  I had tucked the flap that covers the stirrup buckles under the overgirth.  Right where it was leaving the dry spot on Al's back.  Pulled it out to today, rode for two hours, no dry spot.  Duh!  Sometimes I swear it takes a two by four to get things through my head.  It was a pleasure to pull off a saddle, have no dry spots, no hair ruffles, and a happy horse.

Juli and Alpine (yay! I like my new saddle)

Kansas State Motto: Ad Astra Per Aspera.. to the stars through difficult....

BayRab Acres
Paola KS
913-731-5947
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus