Re: [RC] Bitting question - Thanks TOO! - mjwest02

 THANKS TOO!  This is a great place for information.   I do know that "training" is an issue and will be ongoing, for each day will present something new.  I learn more, then pass it to her, then learn more, etc.   Thank you for your experiences, ideas and support.

I am curious though, because the responses came back to TRAINING; does ANYONE use anything BUT a snaffle bit on the competitive/endurance/LD rides?

Mary and Shaker (we are learning together)