[RC] AERC breed registration question - erin ...

I have a question *for the future* on registering a half arab/half saddlebred.  On-line, you can go to the horse registration form and it says Breed #1 then under it , there is a box saying Breed # 2(if cross).  I will in the future want to register my Half Arab/ Half Saddlebred(NOT registered as a NSH though..).  Would I put Half Arab in the Breed #1 and Half Saddlebred in Breed #2...I am so confused....  Or...do I just put Half Arab/Half Saddlebred and his half-arab registration number in registry number you.  Sorry if this is kind of a confusing question, but I don't want to mess up in the future, and just keep having to re-do it! Thank you

-Erin