[RC] Fwd: LBL Express Dusty reaches 1,000 I am glad we got a 2nd chance - KELLIE MOORE

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com

--- Begin Message ---
What a great ride.  Although the weather wasn't what you would call great.  Dusty now has his 1,000 miles. Not many people get a 2nd chance to bring back their good horses that went to fast in the beginning.  WE ruined each other.  Dusty ruined me by giving all he had and winning the first ride we ever did.  Then I ruined him by asking for that at every ride.  This was his secong fifty back after being off for a year with a deep flexor injury.  I feel blessed to be able to return the favor my horse gave me.  Now we can enjoy the rides because we both have learned to slow down and smell the roses.  Thanks to all my friends who encouraged me to wait it out.  Dusty is back and I am glad.  Please take care of your horses and they will take care of you.  Not many people get a 2nd chance.  I have been blessed.  Happy Trails   Kellie