From: Letstalkhealth@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 13:21:10 EDT
Subject: Re: [RC] OMG
To: paus@xxxxxxxxxxx

I think age has the nothing to do with it.  Except that some older ones may not be willing to try something new.  You see some 60 or 70 year old women in clothes that are attractive and more modern and hair styles that aren't from the 50's and you see some with only polyester pants and button up blouses, with hair styles that are ratted up and sprayed to last for a week.  The difference is some people regardless of their age are willing to try something new and some aren't.  Usually is they aren't willing to stick with what they try over a few days, they will go back to what they always have done, because they are mentally comfortable with it, not necessarily physically comfortable.

Kansas State Motto: Ad Astra Per Aspera.. to the stars through difficult....

BayRab Acres
Paola KS
913-731-5947
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus