[RC] NEW Horse Books - Aaron Turnage

No one has mentioned the fairly new series by Terri Farley, the Phantom Stallion.  Very similar to the Walter Farley series of books.  These feature a young girl on a cattle ranch in Nevada.  She had a young colt that she broke herself that one day threw her.  She was pretty seriously injured and the colt took off into the Nevada desert.  The story is of her returning home after recovering from her injuries and the wild stallion that now runs the range, that she believes is her former colt.  The horse and girl have a tremendous bond.

This is a newer series of books but there are 14 published so far!  Check your local libraries, I know Amazon carries them if you want to purchase.  My library only has through #8 or 9, I need to read the rest of them!!!  =)

Crysta & Sinatra