[RC] riding undies - Rassiga, MD, Anne

OK - I've been lurking around enough enjoy the chat- time to post.
I spend my time doing some dressage but mostly hunter and field hunter
riding and only fun endurance rides, so my time in the saddle is shorter and
I am truely only a newbee dilettante in endurance not having the time to
devote to engaging to this sport, but I agree with the comfort of the
natural method - only a problem when old seams rip at unexpected times.
This problem is due both to the age of the clothes and the spreading age of
the rider!
But my most priceless moment concerning bottoms came during a training
session with a veddy-british trainer who uses a microphone and a private
headset set to communicate (and you easterners know who "Auntie Joan" is).
After seemingly an endless time riding without stirrips and pressing myself
down firmly into the saddle to deepen my seat at all gaits, Auntie Joan
whispered " And do we have brush burn yet?"
Observers wondered why I, the rider, nearly fell off the horse in convulsive
laughter.
But Auntie was equally convulsed when I replied " And do the guys get penis
prick"?
So this is a problem in all disciplines.
Oh and BTY, those super expensive special riding undies marketed as platinum
are IMHO worthless in terms of adding comfort or appearance - so save your
money if you are in the least bit tempted.
Anne of Warren