RE: [RC] Thing Underwear - ColleenSupersat2

Carousel’s designed after biking pants are made to wear with out undies… They are made with the Malden mills polar fleece we now line the fleece with CoolMax…but it can still be hot. We have a lighter weight padding that we use for our knee length undergarments…maybe we should try the light weight fleece.

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Barbara McCrary
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 7:28 AM
To: Sherman; Ridecamp
Subject: Re: [RC] Thing Underwear

At one time, I wore cotton-lycra tights with polarfleece lining in the seat and inside of the knees.  I wore them without any undies at all.  Quick and convenient for trailside pit stops.  At some point I discovered the polarfleece was very hot and was rubbing me.  Maybe the powder listed on Amazon in the previous message would help.  If one could solve that problem, NO undies at all is the way to go.  Must have soft fuzzy lining in the seat of the tights.

Barbara