[RC] horse stories - Jen

I really liked a little known book called, Not on a White Horse.  It not only had horses in it but it is also a story about becoming a teenager and alcoholic father.  It was really close to home at the time I read it.  I still keep it on my shelf and am considering naming a horse or one of my kids after the main character, Rhiannon.
Jen