[RC] flicka and children's books-why some of us got into endurance, etc. - Ed Kilpatrick

i dont know, which came first?   my mother tells this story about me,  when i was 2 years old and she took us kids to the movies, if there were horses in the movie, i would jump up and down in my seat, point at the screen, and yell, HORSE!  HORSE!     my wife says i still do that...........      cowboy ed