[RC] heartrate monitor reviews (missed latest thread concerning) - martina keil

Sorry all...but I missed the latest heart rate monitor thread. Is there a good article somewhere giving the pros and cons of the different ones available? Any personal thoughts based on those used by individuals? You can reply directly to me to save redundancies. martina