[RC] Tire Pressure and Weight - Teri Hunter

I am going to apologize at the start but I really need to know this question.  I just bought 4 new tires for my truck.  I told the tire people exactly what I was hauling and how much the trailer weighed.  They put the tires on and told me these would be more than I would need.  If my tires say 50psi,  when I am hauling my gooseneck should it be filled to 50psi or should it be less?    Also, the tires say 1850 weight limit, is that x 4 for four tires which would mean 7400?

Thanks for your help