[RC] bareback allowed? - Wrecksduke

OK, I scanned the AERC rulebook and did not see any rules barring riding without a saddle.

I have a friend who is an awesome rider and rides mostly bareback.  She is very interested in doing her first LD in a couple of months (to make sure her horse is ready -- probably already is though).

So, can you ride without a saddle and barefoot at an AERC sanctioned ride?

Thanks in Advance,
Melody