[RC] question about saddle pack - Kathie Ford

Hey guys, I'm looking for a pack for the back of my saddle that will fit a synergist nicely?  Anybody have any suggestions?  I have an english snugpack but doesn?t fit my endurance saddle..the seat is different and the velcro on the straps don't work with this saddle.

Anyway, I need something that will work and not be bouncy or make it hard to get on and off my saddle.

Any suggestions are greatly accepted and appreciated!

thanks,

kathie