Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 7:48 PM
Subject: [RC] green swamp stomp

we got back from dade city, florida this afternoon after attending the green swamp stomp.  thanks to lisa salas and all her family, tracy lowe, and others for putting on a great ride.  a superb effort, lisa, and we all appreciated it so much.  the trails were fantastic and conditions were nearly ideal.   29 of 35 finished the 30 mile ride, and 11 of 15 finished the 50 mile ride.
i rode my andalusian stallion in his first 50 miler.   we had a great time!    THANKS LISA!!
cowboy ed