[RC] Help! lost keys!! - Kathie Ford

Hi guys, I need some help...I rode from the Overlook this morning doing the section of trail loop that the 70 milers will be riding in the American River ride and somewhere in there I lost my keys!!  It?s a black dodge truck key, single key, with the black door lock/unlock button attached...

I could have lost it in the stall porta potty at the Cool staging area as that is where we stopped for about 15 minutes, and I did untie my jacket while in there...

the only other area could be on the upper trail of the loop returning to Cool section a few miles past Auburn Lake Trails area...my horse was spooked a little bit there by where there is a very large boulder on the Left hand side of trail..I came off(airs above the ground) and landed in the trail on my feet but the keys could have popped out of my pocket there.  The only other place was a place where we stopped and I dug in my pocket for a hoof pick for a friend..It is just past the wooden bridge where you turn to go left up hill.  It is a 3 way area of trail marked with orange ribbons...nice spot for a nibble of grass.  So could be in there too..grass is somewhat eaten down so maybe not hard to see???

Anyway, I don't know if I'll ever find them but if anyone does I'd be greatful if you'd contact me privately or mention finding a key on this list..I'll know it's me!
I feel so stupid...when I got back to the overlook I went to get my keys out and noticed then that my pocket was unzipped and NO keys!!  Yikes!

It was today, sunday, the 24th..

Thanks for your eyes just in case!!

kathie