Sent: 4/22/2005 10:51:33 AM
Subject: [RC] Abu Farwa

I have a 21 year-old  gelding who is a grandson.  He has done 3 tevis rides and 4700 miles to date.  I am hoping to get his 5000 this year.  He is a great multi day horse and at 20 won the overall Grand Canyon 5 day ride.   He is beautiful, a legend in his own mind, strong, powerful, the most loving horse I have ever owned.  He has raised three of my endurance horses from weanling's and they have all got his personality.  He has never been sick, requires no special diet until recently when I added some joint supplements.  I think is mother was the Energizer Bunny as he keeps going and going.  I have been doing endurance for 20 years and 15 of them have been on him.  Recommend the line strongly.