From: Gretchen
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 10:54 PM
Subject: [RC] Registration

< it could be that the breeder in the case of the gelding under discussion is

being unreasonable, it could also be that she is legitimately owed the

money.  maybe the colt was never paid for,  -maybe he was bought on terms

which were not met, - in which case, she may legally own the horse, -if it

came to a court battle.  It's always wise to question why a registrable

horse is being sold without out papers.>

How dare you think that I would be someone who would not hold my end of a contract.  I feel as if your comment was a direct blow at me personally.  Maybe, unless you know the entire story you should not make judgement.

I did not start this discussion to talk about the reasons why she did not want to register Shiner.  I started it to try to get some insight on possible hardship registration.  Shiner was my first horse, he?s been with me since he was 10 months old and I fully intend for him to live out his days at my side.

For anyone that is interested in seeing a pic of him please visit this link:

http://www.bass-tech.com/images/shinersidesmall.jpg

Gretchen