[RC] question.abu farwa - Kathie Ford

Hi all, I get curious about horses and who they were  and what they did or where known for..but...I don't know anything about Abu Farwa.  Who was he?  Was he a good horse?  What did he look like, temperment, build, etc....

Anybody interested in sharing with me a little about Abu Farwa? Breeding background, etc.... and is he good to have in an endurance pedigree????  Stuff like that...

I'm really curious about this horse...Pictures would be fun too if anyone has any to share!

Speaking of pictures I have some original slides that were given to me of Serafix.  They were given to me by a friend who knew the person who owned him in the l950's.  I have slides of the other sires he competed with in his day as well..really neat...Even in Color!!  Another name I've heard but don't know much about as well....always wondering about these names you here, you know!

anyway, would be interesting to know for fun!

thanks!