[RC] signatures - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

I'd like to apologize publicly to anyone I may have offended by not thinking about the fact that my business email had a signature on it. It's just something that I use with all my clients. They like to see their addresses on there when I communicate with them. I can't totally promise that I'll remember to take it off every time because I quite honestly don't even "see" it when I type an email. I'll try to do better.

Sorry!
"Just" Jackie