[RC] a ride for LBL - Christine Eickleberry

 Hi all- I haven’t posted or read the list in ages- been too busy riding!!................but need to ask now, if anybody out there is looking for a rider for their horse for the Sunday May 1st  LBL CTR. My horse had some swelling after this past weekend’s Chicken Chase, and the ultrasound showed some thickening (no tears, thank goodness!) and the vet thinks a couple weeks off will do him right…..anyway, I have begged mounts for the Friday and Saturday LBL, but would LOVE to find a horse to ride for Sunday too……….please email me privately- eickle at localnet.com if you think you have a mount for me.

Thanks!!!................regards, Chris Eickleberry/Indiana