Re: [RC] men's comfortable riding pants - Mary Ann Spencer

Title: AOL Email
Heck, good scenery is good scenery.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] men's comfortable riding pants

there are stretch wrangler jeans now but for serious distance riding they have seams on the inside of the legs/they may leave BIG WELTS? so I'd rather protect my legs and go ahead and ride the tights type pants some are in denim from millers (UNISEX) and have seen bootcut jeans stretch tights for women but they said they are making a man's style soon at horsewomanspirit so I will wait for mans style. It is my preference about comfort rather than what other guys think/The girls seem to like seeing us in tights as much as we like seeing them in them?