FW: [RC] [RC] Stirrups...FLEX STIRRUPS BY BOB FOSTER - ColleenSupersat2

Hi Nell, I was lucky, while attending the AERC convention I bumped into Bob
Foster who designed one of the first flex type stirrups for the endurance
sport way back when...I was young.  I've been using his stirrups for
approximately 13 years and I can't ride without them.  Skeptic as I am I
found his stirrups did what he claimed. They eliminated my problem with
painful feet, shins and knees. I also ride with English paddock boots and
really appreciate the stirrups with the toe cage because it prevents my foot
from sliding through the big opening. The Flex Stirrups can be used with 1
or 2 inch stirrups leathers. So if you ride an English or Endurance or
Western saddles you don't have to buy stirrups for each saddle. Besides once
you have your stirrups broken I certainly don't like to switch.

Bob did came into our booth (Carousel / Skito) at the AERC. I convinced Bob
to stop hording his stirrups and let me share them with the rest of the
endurance riders.  So he sent me 13 pair and I have all most sold those. Bob
told me he might have 40 pair left...so if you're looking for those "flex
stirrups' that work...give me a call.  The cost is $70.00 plus shipping and
they are worth it.
Colleen You can see them at our website on the sensation bare back page. Or
call me at 800 327 9996

www.sensationpad.com