[RC] Second BEST? - mjwest02

I couldn't help but add to the "cloning" conversation.  My momma always told me;

DON'T BE SECOND BEST
DON'T BE SECOND FIDDLE
BE YOURSELF
BE ORIGINAL
BE NUMBER ONE

All I can say is that the CHOICE is up to the Momma, if she wants "second best"-
then go for it.   But I wouldn't want to chance spending $$$ (cha-ching) for a baby that you are not sure what will or won't come through (good genes, good immune system for starters...)   Speculation is fine, but it hasn't been proven yet (or am I behind the times?)  She also told me not to worry til we cross that bridge! Oh, and you GET what you pay for...and be careful what you ask for, you just might get it!

Mary - sitting back and enjoying the conversation!
Ride on.