[RC] Holey Water Distributors - Kathleen

Title: Holey Water Distributors

Eric and Linda Hovde in Rice, Washington distribute holey water.  Contact them and maybe Dennis and Sue Summers (who live next door to them) could bring it up to you.  Larry Henslee lives in the area as well if he is coming to the ride.  If Linda can get it to me I can bring it up to you.  I am riding the second dayI live in Okanogan.

Kathleen Ferguson

kathleenmarie@xxxxxxxxxxx