[RC] john dipietra - Ed Kilpatrick

amen to that sylvia!    none of us are all good or all bad, but this person's comments were just plain rude and tacky. besides, we all know there are two sides to every story.    i got to meet john a couple of years ago at the last ride he sponsored.  i am glad that i got to meet him.  i talked to his son at the florida equestrian celebration last december, and he told me that nuni and john had gone back to her home country in indonesia.   john had such a zest for life, and if you read his letter, you can tell that is still there!    did he make mistakes in his lifetime?  heck yeah!    but which of us hasnt!!  he among you without this sin, let him cast the first stone.............