[RC] Stopover for NC 2005 - Vicki Weiper

I, also, am looking for stopovers for the trip to Montana in June, coming from Oklahoma.  I've targeted a place called Diamond B, Inc. in York, Nebraska (at the junction if I-80 and Hwy 81) for the first stop, but need another near Rapid City, SD (probably not until June 8th or 9th).  Don't know anything about Diamond B, but it looks like a nice place.

Thanks,
Vicki

EAGLE KNOLL RANCH

RR 2 Box 6018