[RC] Congrat... - SandyDSA

to those who led the rest of us - the yearbook just arrived and we wanted to especially send our hugs and congrats to Caitlin Miller, who led the way for Juniors on our home bred Roszaalinda DSA. We are so proud of you, Cait, and so happy that you love Roz as much as we loved her and her mom. You take great care of her - you are special and very deserving! Can't wait to ride with you and your Mum soon!
Sandy