[RC] What is this? - Amber Roberts

I just replied that we put weight on skinny horses by feeding corn oil and got this in response.  This this a joke, spam, or what?  What could be "prohibited" about discussing corn oil?

Amber

Re: Symantec Mail Security detected that you sent a message containing prohibited content (SYM:13112874852299925817)
Subject of the message: Re: [RC]   pellets making horse "hot"?
Recipient of the message: "ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>