Re: [RC] great Geldings - j marshall

I love my Gelding :-)

SandyDSA@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 4/8/2005 11:58:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
And I'll give up the thought that there possibly could be mares superior to stallions.

sigh! No one said this - in fact my reply said just the opposite. Oh well - I didn't think I would have to explain fundamental economics either. Someone has to foot the bill - and as I tell our daughters, there is no such thing as  free ride - what is free to YOU costs someone else, somewhere, sometime.

Jen Marshall