Re: [RC] re: stud fees - SandyDSA

In a message dated 4/8/2005 8:19:51 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, Becky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Most of the older style horses are not so hot, or
if they are hot, they're not dangerous. -just very very happy on occasion.
I've raised my kids riding my broodmares and I wouldn't breed anything the
kids couldn't trail-ride or joust on.  That's part of my performance
testing.
Same with us. All of our horses, INCLUDING our stallions, must be versatile, kind, rather bright, and gentle, even in their more spirited moments. I agree - we wouldn't HAVE a horse we could not take down the trail with a junior. We had a few in the past...temporarily:).