Re: [RC] Arabian numbers - SandyDSA

In a message dated 4/7/2005 7:37:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
But it was probably the best thing that ever happened to the Arabian in
the long run, since it cut short the artificial investor schemes that were
going on.  The backlash, though, is trying to absorb all of those cull
horses...
Amen to that, HEidi - has anyone ELSE been just appalled by the full page ad in AHW that tells us that "this horse paid for my daughter's college education" or something like that? sigh! And we just want to ride sound horses.