Re: [RC] stock trailer - Ag47xAu49

Such an excellent idea. We have a new 3 year old. I put him between my two boys in the 3 horse slant with the dividers. He has no choice but to be quiet. My two older boys could not care less. They think the trailer is their second home. They see me pull up and both pee and poop before I get hitched. Such good boys. Beccy in lovely SUNNY Ut, but not sunny for long.