[RC] Aladdinn Horses - Vchorsegal

   I have a soon to be 19 years young Aladdinn Echo son, Bur Echos Knight.
He has been doing endurance for 11 seasons now.  He has over 1500 miles and a lot of LD too, as he can take almost anyone safely through a course.  During the week he works for me taking novice riders on trail, and coaching endurance trainees.  I rode him in the National Championships at Warner Springs on a Sunday, piaffing down the hills with me at 43 miles, much to the chagrin of the refreshment stand helpers !  Two days later he was escorting a first time trail rider through the hills of Daley Ranch- a 10 year old girl.
   I also am blessed to have his 14 year old son, Burs Eclipse, also gelded now, and he is equally delightful. These horses both have a ton of bone, and I hope they live forever, as I don't know how to replace them !!  The older gelding is definitely a hot horse, but has a fabulous head on his shoulders, as does Eclipse.  - Heidi Helly