[RC] Stirrup Bar Lumps & Cashel Tush Cush? - Dabney Finch

Thanks to those of you who responded to my question about the combo bit.

Another question:  my english saddle has developed "lumps" where the stirrups attach to the stirrup bars that are bruising my inner thighs (I think because the leather's thinned out there over the years).

I'm thinking of trying the Cashel Tush Cush because it looks from the photo as if it'll cover that area but not all my dee rings.  Comments?

Thanks again!
Dabney