[RC] My take on Aladinn - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: LauraT tichenor06@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I bought from a very noteable breeder in the Seattle area a double Aladinn
daughter a number of years ago.  IOW she her sire and dam were half brother and
sister.  I thought this combo would be fantastic for endurance.  She was a
grey, about 14.1HH max.  Very soft hooves, and always had a foot problem, very
tenderfooted.  She was almost like she was a country pleasure horse gaited.
Which doesn't work for endurance.  I did not like her temperment.  She would
rather jump off a cliff than to pass a dandelion on the trail.  Hot hot hot,
dingy too.  She was not personable either like most arabians.  She was pure
polish too.  Light bone.  Beautiful head, nice color. I bought her bred to
another pure polish stallion Star Guard, and I sold her that way to. The owners
told me they had to pull the foal out since it was so big, and then the mare
wouldn't nurse the foal.  Bay colt.  She always hated her foals, wouldn't nurse
them.

I am not a fan at all of the polish horses.  Sorry.  Ain't nobody gonna change
my mind.  I have also had a pure polish *Probat daughter.  Tiny.  Maybe 13.3
max, very pony sized.  Tiny feet.  Very little bone.  She was sweet though, not
tempermental like the other mare above.  I bought her as a yearling.  She
didn't grow, and didn't grow any bone either.

I bought a gelding, and he was Bask bred grandson.  Mostly polish.  This was
the last straw.  No more polish horses for me.  He was down right dangerous.
Some of the stunts he pulled  . . .

Not a polish fan, and I ain't gonna change.  Original poster asked on Aladinn
bred experiences, and that is my experience.  The two mares I had were from the
finest imported polish stock in the usa.

I prefer, crabbet, egyptian, spanish, NOT polish.  I haven't had a russian, so
I don't know.  But have heard good things, and SEEN  really good things.

JMHO, and experience,
Laura T