[RC] Donna's New Horse?? - bobonhenry

Well, I have a new horse.  He is currently in Thayer, MO and I need him moved to Springfield, MO.  The transport people will pick him up from there and deliver him to me in southern CA..  If anyone in Springfield would be willing to go and get him for me, I would pay.   And keep him overnight.  I am looking around the 10th of May or the 24th of May.  Thanks for help.

donna and all the critters