Re: [RC] Hay Prices in Arizona! UGH!! - Ag47xAu49

Here in Northern Utah I can pay as much as $120 a ton for good grass that is boring for my boys to eat but is good grass, just not sweet. I just purchased 2 700-800 lb. bales for $40 each delivered. Alfalfa is $3.00 a bale for 70 lb. bales. There is a good supply of hay this year for those of us who are running short before the first cutting, I hate it when that happens!!. Course, I just added a 3 yr. old QH gelding to the tribe, now it is 3. He will need alfalfa and free choice grass whereas the other 2 boys still need to stay on grass. It is amazing how fast this new one has started slurping down the beet pulp. "I want what they are having, please?". Beccy