[RC] Lists of Stuff for horse, camp, & truck - Dave Heaslett

Recently I saw a terrific list of stuff to have in camp, the truck, in the trailer, and on the horse during a ride.  Now I can't remember where I saw it.  I would greatly appreciate some direction.  This week end is set up time.  I can't wait to get out on Darr we just bought from Carol at  Lost Juniper, in Oreana.
Dave