[RC] big horns - Alice Yovich

I like them too...I found that I finally have one that works with a woolback pad. It's great. I may have found my english saddle today too. My barn manager loaned me her dressage saddle...an old collegiate. When I was done riding (and my horse was awesome) I found that it fit. Joyous day. she says I can borrow it all I want...it needs reflocking, needs all kinds of patching, but the tree seems to fit. I never thought I'd see the day.