[RC] ABETTA Arabian & Paso Fino Endurance Saddles for Sale - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Sarah Simmons Surgitech2001@xxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have for sale a very nice hunter green and black ABETTA Arabian Tree
Endurance saddle.  17" Seat.  Has Fender Benders attached.  I only used this
saddle maybe 5 times, and am only selling it because it is really too wide for
my Tennessee Walker.  It is in Excellent/Like new condition.  Light weight,
with plenty of rings to attach your gear.  Very comfortable for the rider.  I
am asking $250.00 plus $25.00 shipping.

I also have for sale a brand new 17" Paso Fino/Peruvian Paso Endurance saddle
with a McClellan tree.  Has Sporttack's Center fire rigging biothane billits
and 30" Mohair cinch.  This is a $100 upgrade.  Includes Brown Pellon (seat
saver) and matching decorative saddle pad with horseshoes.  Made to fit
Peruvian pasos and Paso Fino horses.  The fenders are 3" shorter than normal
which is a custom feature that was added for my short legs.  Will also let out
to fit normal to long legged people just fine.  Made by Paso Fino Elegante.
Stirrups are such that they are turned facing the right way.  Includes fancy
matching breastcollar and crupper, with fancy rawhide on the saddle and
matching accessories.  High quality leather, the saddle is also relatively
lightweight at only 17 lbs.  This saddle does not fit my Tennessee Walker
either.  I am selling the whole set, saddle, saddle pad, pellon, breastcollar
and Crupper for only $500 plus $50.00 shipping.  This is an amazing deal
considering what I paid for it!

Please email me if you are interested in either of these two saddles I will be
happy to provide further information and any pictures.

Thanks,

Sarah Simmons
Demorest, GA