Re: [RC] How'd you like to do this on your next endurance/trail ride?!!! - kazevedo

Oh my! I wonder what that horse is thinking, suspended in air over a river! It is so brave just to hang there. We should make a caption for the horse. Something like... "There seriously better be patches of green grass on the other side of this rope", or "Who's that cute foal I see in the reflection?"
<g>

Katie
P.S. That person must have some serious arm muscles.