Re: [RC] [RC] Montana Ranch/Riding Vacation - Erica R. DeVoti

Check out The Dickinson Guest House in Roscoe, Montana --just north of Yellowstone --can google it or try
It is a vacation home rental in an *incredible* location  right on the East Rosebud River with awesome views and all the comforts of home.

Or--Next door there is a working ranch called the Lazy E L Working Guest Ranch which  is a historic ranch where you can wrangle all you want and they have guest cabins.  This is run by the original family who homesteaded the ranch.  Their web address is  http://www.lazyel.com/

Roscoe is a very cool place--in between Absarokee and Red Lodge, just over the hill from Yellowstone.  The Dickinson Guest House is actually my family's ranch, so if anyone wants additional info you can email me at ponyxprss @centurytel.net
(Oh, and it's only a few hours from the Ft. Howes ride in Ashland, MT)>